Sri Lankan Three Bean Salad
200 200 g Country Range Dried Butter Beans (Pre-soaked)
200 200 g Country Range Dried Black Eye Beans (Pre-soaked)
200 200 g Country Range Dried Marrowfat Peas (Pre-soaked)
50 50 ml Country Range Mango, Lime & Chilli Dressing
1 1 large mango, chunked
1 1 large red chilli
1 1 lime, juiced and zested
1 1 small handful flat leaf parsley
1 1 small handful dill
1 1 small handful spring onions, thinly sliced
2 2 tbsp Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
11 tsp Country Range Cracked Black Pepper
1 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1Prepare the beans and peas as per label instructions and drain well.
- 2In a large mixing bowl add the pre-prepared bean and peas.
- 3Add the chunks of mango and the thinly sliced red chilli.
- 4Add the olive oil, the juice and zest of a lime and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Roughly chop the herbs and add to the mix.
- 6Stir the Mango, Lime & Chilli dressing through the ingredients.
- 7Serve as a side salad with glazed baked cod or gently poached chicken.