Stuffed turkey escalope with chestnut stuffing wrapped in bacon
150 150 g 2 Raw Turkey Slices
4 4 Rashers of Country Range Bacon
50 50 g Country Range Sage and Onion Stuffing (Ready Mixed)
A pinch of Country Range Sage
- 1Take your two even slices of turkey breast, lay between cling film and bat them both out to an even size.
- 2Place 2 rashers of Country Range Bacon onto some clean clingfilm, and place one turkey slice on top of the bacon.
- 3Make the stuffing as per the instructions on the pack. Place the stuffing in the middle of the turkey from one end to the other in a cylinder.
- 4Roll up until the roulade is like a thick sausage.
- 5Cook at 200°C for 20-25 minutes until 75°C
- 6Serve with Brussels sprouts, crispy roast potatoes and a red wine jus.