Stuffed Turkey Escalope with Chestnut Stuffing Wrapped in Bacon
22 slices raw turkey
4 4 rashers Country Range Bacon
50 50 g Country Range Sage and Onion Stuffing (Ready Mixed)
11 pinch Country Range Sage
- 1Take your two even slices of turkey breast, lay between cling film and bat them both out to an even size.
- 2Place 2 rashers of Country Range Bacon onto some clean cling film, and place one turkey slice on top of the bacon.
- 3Make the stuffing as per the instructions on the pack. Place the stuffing in the middle of the turkey from one end to the other in a cylinder.
- 4Roll up until the roulade is like a thick sausage.
- 5Cook at 200°C for 20-25 minutes until 75°C
- 6Serve with Brussels sprouts, crispy roast potatoes and a red wine jus.