Summer Fruit Pudding
1 1 kg Country Range Summer Berry Mix
2 2 gelatine leaves
100 100 g caster sugar
8 8 slices Country Range White Sliced Bread
- 1Warm the frozen fruit in a pan with the sugar until it melts.
- 2Put the fruit mix through a sieve to separate the juices.
- 3Soften the gelatine leaves in water and melt in the hot fruit juice.
- 4Dip the bread in the juice and line a tin loaf.
- 5Add a few spoonfuls of juice back to the berries and fill the bread-lined tin.
- 6Press with a weight and chill overnight.
- 7Once set, slice and serve with pouring cream.