Supreme Chicken Mayo Pastry Tartlet
100100 g Country Range Supreme Chicken Mayonnaise
100100 g Country Range Frozen Shortcrust Pastry
1 1 pinch Country Range Crushed Chillies
- 1Pre heat oven at 160°C.
- 2Take a 100g piece of defrosted shortcrust pastry, cut in half and roll out to 3mm thick.
- 3Line 2 small tart cases and bake blind for 15 minutes with baking beans or rice.
- 4Remove the beans or rice and bake for a further 10 minutes until the pastry is crisp.
- 5Allow to cool, trim the pastry and fill with the supreme chicken mix.
- 6Garnish with a few crushed chillies and a rasp of fresh parmesan.