Sweet Banana Bagels
1 1 sliced bagel
20 20 ml Country Range Pure Clear Honey
1 1 banana, sliced
30 30 g hazelnut spread
30 30 g peanut butter
- 1Split the bagels in half and lay on a baking tray.
- 2Slice a banana in to 1cm thick slices.
- 3Spread the sliced bagel with with peanut butter or hazelnut spread.
- 4Top the bagels with slices of banana.
- 5Drizzle with a little runny honey.
- 6Place under a hot grill and toast for 4-5 minutes.
- 7Remove from the grill and enjoy as breakfast, brunch or afternoon snack.