Sweet Potato Falafel
4 4 sweet potatoes
400 400 g Country Range Chick Peas, drained and rinsed
2 2 tbsp chick pea flour
2 2 tbsp Country Range Moroccan Seasoning
1 1 lemon, juice and zest
6 6 tbsp Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Country Range Mayonnaise
Country Range Flour Tortillas
- 1Cook the sweet potatoes in the microwave for around 6-7 minutes or until the centre is soft.
- 2Scoop the potato out and discard the skins.
- 3Place the potato, chick peas, lemon zest and juice together with the Moroccan Seasoning in a food processor and pulse until the mixture is smooth but with some visible lumps of chick pea.
- 4Roll the mixture into small balls and coat in the chick pea flour.
- 5Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry for 4-5 minutes until crisp and golden.
- 6Dry fry the tortilla wrap until browned then mix Moroccan Seasoning through mayonnaise.
- 7Serve with a fresh salad of chick peas, coriander and tomatoes.