Sweetcorn, Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
200200 g Country Range Sweetcorn
100100 g Country Range Pasta Shells
good splash of olive oil
5050 g broccoli, cut into small pieces
2525 g Country Range Sundried Tomatoes
500500 g Country Range Chicken Breast Fillet, cut into thin strips
5050 g grated parmesan
salt and pepper
- 1Place the pasta in boiling salted water with a splash of olive oil and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- 2Place a hot pan onto the stove with a splash of olive oil and add the sweetcorn to roast until golden brown (approx. 4-5 minutes).
- 3Add the chicken strips and cook for 8-10 minutes along with the raw broccoli.
- 4Drain the pasta, keeping some of the water. Add the pasta to the chicken and sweetcorn and mix for 2-3 minutes.
- 5Add half a mug of the pasta water and bring to the boil. Check the seasoning then add the sundried tomatoes.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.