Tagliatelle with Spinach and Wild Mushrooms
100100 g Country Range Tagliatelle
200200 ml Country Range Vegetable Bouillon (made up)
5050 ml double cream
100100 g spinach leaves
7575 g mixed wild mushrooms
splash of olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
- 1Place the pasta into boiling salted water.
- 2Whilst the pasta is cooking, heat the vegetable stock, reduce by half then add the double cream. Leave to one side.
- 3Add a splash of olive oil to a hot pan then add the mushrooms. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, then add the fresh spinach. Mix together and season.
- 4Remove the cooked pasta and drain well. Mix together with the mushrooms and spinach.
- 5Arrange in the centre of a bowl and drizzle over a little of the vegetable reduction.