5050 g Country Range Pine Nuts, dry roasted
1 1 slice Country Range Medium Sliced White Bread, crusts removed
1 1 lime (juice and zest), plus extra wedges to serve
4 4 tbsp groundnut oil
2 x 502 x 50 g sachets of creamed coconut
4 4 tsp Country Range Crushed Chillies
2 2 tbsp Country Range Sesame Seeds, toasted
2 2 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
2 2 tbsp Country Range Light Soy Sauce
5050 ml water
200200 g pak choi, washed and quartered
44 spring onions, halved on the diagonal
2 2 Romano peppers, deseeded and quartered
150150 g asparagus
- 1Pre-heat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7. Place the pine nuts and bread into a food processor and blitz to make rough crumbs. Add the lime juice and zest, 2 tbsp groundnut oil, 1 sachet creamed coconut and coriander and blitz until evenly blended.
- 2Divide the mixture into 4 and press on top of the salmon fillets.
- 3Place the pak choi, spring onions, peppers and asparagus in a large mixing bowl.
- 4In a separate bowl, mix together the chillies, toasted sesame seeds, ginger, soy sauce, water and remaining creamed coconut then pour over the vegetables. Stir well until evenly coated.
- 5Arrange the vegetables on a shallow baking tray and drizzle any remaining liquid over the top. Place the salmon fillets on top. Roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the salmon is just cooked through. Serve with steamed rice and lime wedges.