Thai Sweet Chilli & Beef Soup
7575 g Country Range Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
3030 g vermicelli noodles, crushed
2525 g coriander, picked
3030 g sliced oyster mushrooms
juice of 1 lime
55 g shredded red chilli
4040 g shredded beef rib eye
200200 g good quality beef stock
1 1/2 1 1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 1/2 tsp Maldon slat
1 1 tsp squid fish sauce
- 1Stir fry quickly the beef, chilli and mushroom, then drain in a sieve.
- 2Add the stock to the wok and bring to the boil.
- 3Add the squid sauce, vermicelli, sweet chilli sauce and season, then cook for a couple of minutes.
- 4Now add the meat and chilli and bring back to the boil.
- 5Finish with lime juice and garnish with coriander.