Tikka Butter Chicken
5050 g Country Range Tikka Curry Paste
5050 g Country Range Natural Yogurt
5050 g Country Range Creamery Butter Unsalted
½½ tsp Country Range Sweet Paprika
1/2 1/2 tsp Country Range Garam Masala
100100 ml Country Range UHT Dairy Whipping cream
1515 ml Country Range Pure Clear Honey
2 2 Country Range Fresh Premium Chicken Breast Fillets
½ ½ tsp Country Range Whole Cumin
½ ½ tsp Country Range Chili Flakes
1 1 Country Range Cinnamon Stick
200200 g Country Range Chopped Tomatoes
2525 ml Country Range Extended Life Vegetable Oil
3 3 cardamom Pods, crushed
1 1 onion, diced
2525 g garlic, crushed
2525 g fresh ginger, grated
½½ tsp coriander for garnish, chopped
11 tsp salt
- 1Dice the chicken breasts and marinate in the tikka paste and yogurt overnight.
- 2In a deep pot gently fry the onions with the garlic, ginger and remaining spices (garam masala, paprika, cinnamon stick, cardamom pods, chili flakes, whole cumin).
- 3Place the diced chicken on an oiled tray and bake in a hot oven for 6 minutes
- 4Simmer the chopped tomatoes, honey and butter for 20 minutes in a pan or a pot.
- 5Add the cream and the cooked chicken and simmer for a fur-ther 5 minutes
- 6Add chopped coriander and season with salt.
- 7Serve with Country Range Long Grain Rice or Easy Cook Basmati Rice.