Tomato Chilli Sauce with Noodles and Hake
4 4 large tbsp Country Range Range Sauce for Chilli Con Carne
4 x 2004 x 200 g hake fillets, skin on
11 good splash Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
200200 g Country Range Medium Egg Noodles
1 1 carrot, peeled and finely shredded
1/2 1/2 onion, finely chopped
1/2 1/2 courgette, finely shredded
1/2 1/2 lemon to squeeze
salt and pepper
- 1Place the noodles into boiling, salted water and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- 2Place a splash of oil into a hot pan. When hot, place the fish, skin side down, to sear golden brown and cripsy. Turn and place into a hot oven (185°C/Gas Mark 7) for 6-8 minutes with a splash of olive oil.
- 3Place the chilli con carne sauce into a pan, bring to the boil and add the noodles. Coat the noodles in the sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Very quickly fry the vegetables in a splash of olive oil and season. Remove from the pan and leave to one side.
- 5Remove the fish from the oven and squeeze over the lemon juice.
- 6Place the noodles onto a plate, add the fish on top, finish with the crispy vegetables and serve.