Tomato & Roasted Pepper Soup
75 75 g Country Range Tomato Soup Mix
250 250 ml cold water
550 550 ml cold water
2 2 red peppers
1 1 garlic clove
1 1 large onion
1 1 tbsp olive oil
1 1 tsp Country Range Paprika
- 1Mix the soup mix with the 250ml cold water into a paste.
- 2Bring the 550ml cold water to the boil and add the soup paste. Cover pan and gently simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Chop and seed the red pepper, then place in a roasting dish with the chopped garlic and chopped onion.
- 4Drizzle the olive oil and add the paprika to the vegetables then lightly roast until cooked through.
- 5Purée the peppers, onion and garlic mixture in a blender, strain and add to the soup mixture. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 6Garnish with fresh basil, olive oil and seasoning.