Tortilla Ice Cream Cone
4 4 Country Range Tortilla Wraps
1 1 Country Range Free Range Medium Egg yolk
20 20 g icing sugar
25 25 g Country Range Milk Chocolate Drops
Country Range Dairy Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1Melt the chocolate and keep it warm.
- 2Cut the tortilla wrap in half and roll each half into a cone, securing with a cocktail stick.
- 3Brush the outside with egg yolk and dust with icing sugar. Bake at 200°C for 8 minutes until crisp.
- 4Once cool, brush the inside with melted chocolate.
- 5Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, topped with multi coloured crispies.