150150 g Country Range Leek Soup Mix
3 3 pts cold water
5050 g Country Range Butter
1 1 large onion, chopped
100100 g mashed potato
150150 ml single cream
11 pinch Country Range Ground Nutmeg
- 1Add sufficient water to the soup mix to make a smooth paste. Add the remaining cold water and bring to the boil. Cover the pan and simmer gently for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool.
- 2Fry the onion in the butter until softened.
- 3Gradually whisk the soup into the mashed potato.
- 4Add the onion, cream and nutmeg. Liquidize.
- 5Chill for 3-4 hours prior to serving.