Warm Chocolate Fondant Pudding
66 oz Country Range Plain Flour
88 oz caster sugar
44 oz Country Range Cocoa Powder (divided in half)
1 1/2 1 1/2 tsp Country Range Baking Powder
pinch of salt
4 4 fl oz milk
33 tbsp Country Range Vegetable Oil
88 oz soft dark brown sugar
22 oz Country Range Cooking Chocolate Drops
1 1 tsp vanilla extract
10 10 fl oz hot water
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- 2Mix the flour, caster sugar, half of the cocoa, baking powder and the salt, either by hand (if you like to get messy) or in a food mixer.
- 3Add the milk and vegetable oil until a smooth paste is formed. Spread the paste into your desired baking dish, about 8” dish (I would recommend), so it covers the bottom of your dish.
- 4Sprinkle the soft dark brown sugar, chocolate drops, remaining cocoa over the paste.
- 5Mix the vanilla extract with the hot water and pour over the top of your paste. Do not mix in as the liquid on the top will become the rich chocolate fondant sauce at the bottom.
- 6Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Take out and rest for about 5 minutes.
- 7This is great as a sharing dessert in the middle of your table with family and friends or serve individually.
- 8Tip, serve with cold clotted cream and fresh raspberries. That mouthful of warm rich chocolate pudding with cold clotted cream and fresh raspberries is delicious.