7575 g Country Range Natural Yogurt
3030 g Country Range Self Raising Flour
1 1 tsp Country Range Baking Powder
pinch Country Range Ground Cinnamon
3030 g Country Range Maple & Agave Syrup
1010 g Country Range Butter
1 1 Country Range Free Range Medium Egg
1010 g caster sugar
6 6 smoked streaky bacon slices
4040 g blueberries
- 1Mix the baking powder with the flour.
- 2Add the egg and yogurt to the flour and whisk until smooth.
- 3Add butter to a hot non-stick pan and drop 4 even sized spoonfuls of pancake mix making sure they don't touch.
- 4When the mix looks like it is setting with a few bubbles on top, flip over and cook for 1 minute.
- 5Keep hot and serve with crispy smoked bacon, blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup.