- Preheat oven to 180c and place cod fillets on a greased baking tray, and season with salt and pepper. Give it a splash of water and cover with parchment
- Bake for 8/12 minutes until cooked. Once cool, flake and put to one side
- Prepare the mash potato pellets as per instructions
- In to a large mixing bowl combine mashed potato, flaked cod, peas, garlic, chorizo, sliced spring onion, chopped dill crushed coriander seeds. season with salt and pepper
- Split the mix into 6 even balls and flatten to form a burger shape
- Dust in the flour and fridge for 1 hour.
- Shallow fry in a frying pan with some pomace oil and turn after 1 min, place the fish cakes on a greased baking tray for 6 mins until golden
- Serve with salad and a dollop of spicy mayo