Baked Vanilla and White Chocolate Cheesecake
250 250 g Country Range Digestive Biscuits
1 1 tsp Country Range Ground Cinnamon
125 125 g Country Range Butter, melted
600 600 g Country Range Luxury Full Fat Cream Cheese
600 600 g ricotta
6 6 Country Range Free Range Eggs
150150 g caster sugar
150150 g Country Range White Chocolate Drops
4 4 Country Range Vanilla Pods, seeds scraped out
Country Range Frozen Summer Berry Mix
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 175°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- 2Place the biscuits into a food-standard plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Add the crumbs to a mixing bowl.
- 3Add the melted butter and cinnamon to the crumb mixture and mix well. Press the mixture into the base of a lined cake tin.
- 4Place the cream cheese, ricotta, eggs, caster sugar and vanilla seeds into a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- 5Melt the white chocolate and allow to cool slightly.
- 6Gently fold the melted chocolate into the cheese mixture then spoon the cheese and chocolate mixture into the tin. Smooth over the top with a palette knife and transfer to the oven.
- 7Cook for 50 minutes to an hour until the surface is light and springy to touch. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.