4 4 Country Range Tortillas
100 100 g Country Range Salsa
1 1 ripe avocado
50 50 ml Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
50 50 g Country Range Petit Pois
2 2 shallots
1 1 red pepper
0.25 0.25 tsp Country Range Crushed Chillies
0.5 0.5 tsp Country Range Mixed Herbs
0.25 0.25 tsp Country Range Ground Cumin
80 80 g Country Range Grated Mature Cheddar
8 8 Country Range Free Range Medium Eggs
salt and pepper
- 1Gently fry the petit pois, peppers and shallots in the pomace oil until soft.
- 2Add the spices and herbs and then add the beaten eggs.
- 3Stir the egg and cook slowly until a soft scrambled egg texture, then finish cooking in the oven or under a grill until the egg is fully set.
- 4Tip onto a chopping board and cut into thin slices.
- 5Arrange the slices of egg in the middle of 4 tortilla wraps with the cheese, salsa and sliced avocado.
- 6Wrap in parchment and tin foil and bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- 7Cut in half and serve. Best eaten from the hand like a burrito.