Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken
1 1 Fillet Country Range Fresh Chicken Breast
11 tbsp Country Range Full Fat Soft Cheese
22 oz (57g) Country Range Mature Cheddar Cheese, grated
22 oz (57g) Country Range Broccoli, finely chopped
11 Pinch Country Range Smoked Paprika
11 Splash Country Range Extra
Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 375°F / Gas Mark 5 / 170°C.
- 2Cut the chicken breast through the middle to create a pocket for the cheese and broccoli filling.
- 3Season the chicken with salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
- 4In a bowl mix the broccoli, grated cheddar cheese and cream cheese then season well with salt and black pepper.
- 5Fill the chicken breast with the cheese and broccoli stuffing mixture, securing the pocket with cocktail sticks.
- 6Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium-high heat then sear the chicken breast for 3 minutes on each side until
browned. Remove from the heat and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- 7Remove the chicken from the oven and check the temperature using a thermometer into the thickest part of the chicken breast, it should read 165°F/73°C.
- 8Serve the chicken with a choice of potato accompaniment and seasonal vegetables.