Chicken and Leek Soup
7575 g Country Range Thick Chicken Soup Mix
7575 g Country Range Leek Soup Mix
3 pts cold water3 pts cold water pts cold water
8 8 slices Country Range Sliced White Bread, defrosted and crusts removed
100100 g Country Range Butter
450450 g Country Range Chicken, cooked and shredded
225225 g Country Range Long Grain Rice, cooked
- 1Place the soup mixes in a saucepan. Add sufficient cold water from the measured amount to make a smooth paste, and then add the remaining cold water. Cover and bring to the boil.
- 2Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 3Cut bread into cubes and fry in most of the butter to make croutons.
- 4Stir the remaining butter into the soup with the chicken and rice. Heat thoroughly.
- 5Serve soup with croutons on top.