- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Slice the chicken breast. Fry in a little oil in a deep pan.
- Make up the béchamel sauce to pack instructions.
- Add the sweetcorn and the béchamel sauce to the chicken and simmer for 10 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a pie dish.
- Place the shortcrust pastry mix in a bowl fitted with whisk beaters and blend in the cold water on a slow speed until a soft dough is formed. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Roll out the pastry to the size of the pie dish, place on top of the dish, brush the top with beaten egg and bake for 25 minutes until golden on top.