Chicken and Sweetcorn Pie
450450 g Country Range Shortcrust Pastry Mix
100100 ml cold water
2 2 Country Range Chicken Breasts
250250 g Country Range Sweetcorn
5050 g Country Range Béchamel Sauce Mix
300300 ml cold water
1 1 Country Range Free Range Medium Egg, for glaze
- 1Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Slice the chicken breast. Fry in a little oil in a deep pan.
- 2Make up the béchamel sauce to pack instructions.
- 3Add the sweetcorn and the béchamel sauce to the chicken and simmer for 10 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a pie dish.
- 4Place the shortcrust pastry mix in a bowl fitted with whisk beaters and blend in the cold water on a slow speed until a soft dough is formed. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- 5Roll out the pastry to the size of the pie dish, place on top of the dish, brush the top with beaten egg and bake for 25 minutes until golden on top.