Chicken, Spinach and Tomato Lasagne
100 100 ml Country Range Ready to Use Tomato and Basil Sauce
1 1 ea Country Range Premium Fresh Chicken Breast Fillets
2525 ml Country Range White Cooking Wine
1/2 1/2 tsp Country Range Dried Mixed Herbs
1/4 1/4 tsp Country Range Garlic Purée
2525 g Country Range Grated Mature Cheddar
4 4 ea Country Range Lasagne Sheets
5050 g Country Range Salted Butter
100 100 ml Country Range Béchamel Sauce Mix
1 1 onion (diced)
200200 g spinach
1515 g parmesan
- 1Dice the onion and chicken and fry in butter until light brown.
- 2Add the garlic and deglaze with the white wine.
- 3Add the mixed herbs and the tomato sauce.
- 4Simmer for 5 minutes and allow to cool a little.
- 5Make the béchamel sauce as per recipe.
- 6Wilt the spinach in hot water, squeeze out all liquid and chop.
- 7Mix with the chicken and tomato.
- 8Layer up the lasagne with the pasta, chicken mix and béchamel.
- 9Top with lots of grated cheddar and some fresh grated parmesan.
- 10Bake in the oven at 160°C for 40 minutes until the top is just going brown.
- 11Serve with fresh spinach and some fresh cut cherry tomatoes.