Chilli Bean Filo Cup
5050 g Country Range Creamery Butter Unsalted
5050 g Country Range BBQ Pulled Jackfruit
11 340g filo pastry box
5050 g Country Range Five Bean Salad
22 spring onions
11 tsp chives, chopped
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 220oC.
- 2Brush 1 sheet of filo with melted butter, repeat until you have 3 layers. Continue until you have used up all the pastry.
- 3Cut each set of layers into 6 and place each square into the holes of a mini muffin tray. Bake the filo for 8 minutes until golden.
- 4Meanwhile, mix the beans, pulled jackfruit and sliced spring onions.
- 5Fill each baked filo cup with the bean mix and bake for a fur-ther 5 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve.