Chocolate Brioche Bread and Butter Pudding
4 4 Country Range Fresh Free Range Medium Eggs, beaten
4 4 Country Range Pain au Chocolat
200200 ml Country Range UHT Dairy Whipping Cream
4040 g Country Range Dark Chocolate Drops
3 3 Country Range Apricot Jam Portions
200200 ml milk
7575 g caster sugar
1 1 vanilla pod
1 1 orange, juice and zest
1010 ml water
- 1Cook the pain au chocolat for 18 minutes at 180°C in the oven then allow to cool and dice.
- 2Place in a baking tray and add the juice and zest of orange and the chocolate drops.
- 3Heat the milk, cream, vanilla pod in a pan and pour over the beaten eggs and sugar to form a custard.
- 4Pour the custard mix over the diced pain au chocolate and bake in the oven at 150 °C until just set (about 20 minutes).
- 5Melt the jam with water in a pan to form a glaze.
- 6Brush the top of the bread & butter pudding with the glaze and serve.