Chocolate, Fruit & Nut Flapjack
1.6 1.6 kg Country Range Oat Flakes
700 700 g Country Range Cooking & Baking (Block)
700 700 g Country Range Butter
700 700 g demerara sugar
700 700 g golden syrup
1 1 kg Country Range Mixed Dried Fruit
250 250 g pine nuts
250 250 g Country Range White Chocolate Drops
250 250 g Country Range Dark Chocolate Drops
- 1Melt margarine, butter, sugar and syrup together in a pan.
- 2Mix oats, dried fruit and pine nuts together in a bowl.
- 3Add fruit and nut mixture to pan.
- 4Divide the mixture into a shallow gastro tin (25mm deep), not greased or lined.
- 5Bake at 155°C for 20 minutes (do not pre-heat oven).
- 6Portion up as soon as it comes out.
- 7Leave to cool for 1 hour.
- 8Melt the white and dark chocolate separately and put each into a piping bag.
- 9Drizzle over the flapjack.