Citrus & White Balsamic Superfood Salad
250 250 g tenderstem broccoli
175 175 g Country Range Butter Beans in Water
2 2 ripe avocados
250 250 g cooked quinoa
100 100 g Lollo Rosso lettuce
50 50 g pumpkin seeds
100 100 g Country Range Frozen Sweetcorn
5 5 tbsp Country Range Citrus & White Balsamic Dressing
100 100 g baby spinach
- 1Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and fill a second large bowl with ice-cold water.
- 2Add the broccoli, sweetcorn and butter beans to the boiling water and cook for 2 minutes.
- 3Remove the broccoli, sweetcorn and beans and drop in to cold water to cool.
- 4Halve and stone the avocados and cut into chunks.
- 5In a large bowl add the Lollo Rosso leaves and baby spinach.
- 6Drain the broccoli, sweetcorn and butter beans and add to the bowl.
- 7Pour in the Citrus & White Balsamic dressing.
- 8Toss to cover the ingredients.
- 9Gently mix in the avocado chunks.
- 10Sprinkle the quinoa and pumpkin seeds over the top.
- 11Serve with a side of Citrus & White Balsamic dressing.