Double Chicken Quesadilla
2 2 Country Range Chicken Breast Fillets, sliced
1 1 red pepper, sliced
1 1 yellow pepper, sliced
150 150 g Country Range Grated Mature Cheddar Cheese
1 1 red onion, sliced
Country Range Jalapeños, sliced
3 3 Country Range Flour Tortillas
1 1 tbsp Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 2 tbsp Country Range Fajita Seasoning
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- 2Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the chicken until cooked through.
- 3Add the Fajita Seasoning, peppers and onion and continue to fry for 2-3 minutes, then set aside.
- 4Place one tortilla on a baking tray and top with half the cooked chicken mix, then top with cheese.
- 5Layer another tortilla on top and repeat the process.
- 6Finally, place the third tortilla on top and finish with cheese and jalapeños.
- 7Pop in the oven for 10 minutes and serve with Country Range Salsa.