Healthy Minestrone Soup
200 200 g Country Range Bacon (rind removed)
1 1 oz Country Range Vegetable Bouillion
400400 g Country Range Five Bean Salad (drained)
2 2 tbsp Country Range Tomato Paste
400 400 g Country Range Chopped Tomatoes
1 1 handful Country Range Short Spaghetti
2 2 carrots, roughly chopped
6 6 storks celery, roughly chopped
6 6 cloves garlic, minced
2 2 onions, roughly chopped
2 2 medium potatoes, roughly chopped
1 1 bouquet garni
22 pints water
1 1 handful flat leaf parsley
100 100 g parmesan, grated
1 1 tsp Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
- 1Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- 2Roughly chop the bacon and add to the pan.
- 3Add the celery, garlic and onions and fry for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- 4Stir in the tomato paste and cook for a further minute.
- 5Mix the vegetable bouillon and water together to create a stock.
- 6Add the chopped tomatoes, bouquet garni and stock and gently simmer for 25 minutes.
- 7And the beans and short spaghetti, reduce the heat, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- 8Remove and discard the bouquet garni.
- 9Ladle in to soup bowls and serve with freshly baked Country Range Petit Pain.