Herb Crusted Haddock
1 1 tbsp olive oil
4 4 haddock fillets (or similar white fish)
270 270 g cherry tomatoes on the vine
2 2 tbsp Country Range Mayonnaise
1 1 garlic clove, crushed
100 100 g Country Range Natural Breadcrumbs
1 1 lemon, juice and zest
1 1 tbsp Country Range Dried Mixed Herbs
2 2 tsp Country Range Dried Mint
500 500 g new potatoes
25 25 g Country Range Butter
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
- 2Line a baking tray with Country Range Baking Parchment, then lay the haddock and tomatoes alongside each other.
- 3In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and garlic. Spread over the fish.
- 4In another bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, lemon zest and juice with the mixed herbs and season well. Top the fish with the breadcrumbs.
- 5Drizzle olive oil over and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the fish is golden and flaky.
- 6Meanwhile, boil the potatoes until cooked. Mix the butter and dried mint, drizzle over the potatoes and serve.