- Place the fish steaks in a shallow dish. Add the lemon juice and zest. Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onions until soft. Add the spices and cook for a further 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and add to the fish. Leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- For the coleslaw, mix the wine vinegar, sugar and spices together. Add to the shredded vegetables and mix well.
- For the bread, pre-heat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7. Mix the flour, yeast, spices and some salt. Add the oil and sparkling water gradually. Knead the soft dough for 4-5 minutes. Cut into 4 pieces and roughly roll to 1/2 inch thick. Let them sit for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the dough with oil and bake for 8-10 minutes until puffy and golden.
- Heat a griddle pan and cook the fish steaks for 10 minutes or until cooked thoroughly. Serve together with a salad garnish.