Defrosted Country Range Pizza Dough Ball
Country Range Grated Mozzarella/Cheddar Mix
Country Range Jalapeños
Chicken Tikka Slices
Gomo Pizza Sauce
Thai red curry paste
Gomo Chargrilled peppers in oil - sliced
Sliced red onion
Fresh coriander- chopped
- 1Set pizza oven to 280°C.
- 2Sprinkle semolina on the side to prevent the pizza from sticking.
- 3Hand-stretch the pizza dough until the correct size.
- 4Mix a teaspoon of curry paste with the pizza sauce and then spread on the pizza base.
- 5Sprinkle the cheese mix over the pizza.
- 6Place the chicken tikka slices on top with sliced peppers, jalapeños and red onion.
- 7Sprinkle more cheese on top before using a pizza slice to place it in the oven.
- 8Cook until edges start to crisp, remove from the oven and serve with a sprinkle of chopped.