450450 g minced beef
3 3 tbsp Country Range Dried Sliced Onions
500500 g Country Range Chopped Tomatoes
5050 g Country Range Béchamel Sauce Mix
300300 ml cold water
Country Range Lasagne Sheets
Country Range Grated Cheddar
salt and pepper to taste
- 1Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Re-hydrate the dried onion in water then fry with the minced beef.
- 2Season with salt and pepper then add the chopped tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3Make up the béchamel sauce to pack instructions.
- 4Cover the bottom of an ovenproof dish with a third of the mince and a layer of lasagne sheets. Repeat twice.
- 5Top with a final layer of lasagne sheets. Pour over the béchamel sauce and sprinkle the grated cheddar on top. Bake for 30-40 minutes until the cheese is golden and bubbling.