Mango, Lime and Chilli Glazed Cod with Oven Roasted Spring Vegetables
2 2 170-195g Country Range IQF Cod Fillets
10 10 ml Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
50 50 ml Country Range Mango, Lime & Chilli Dressing
100 100 g tenderstem broccoli
100 100 g mange tout
100 100 g onions
100 100 g baby sweetcorn
2 2 red chillies
50 50 g edamame beans
1 1 pinch salt
1 1 pinch Country Range Cracked Black Pepper
- 1Trim, peel and slice the vegetables ensuring they are approximately the same size.
- 2Add the prepared vegetables to a deep baking tray.
- 3Drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Place the IQF Cod Fillets on top of the vegetables.
- 5Spoon over a good amount of the Mango, Lime and Chilli Dressing to cover the top of the cod.
- 6Bake in a pre-heated (180°C) oven for 20-25 minutes until the fish is cooked through and the vegetables tender.
- 7Serve as a sharing platter with steamed baby new potatoes.