22 tbsp Country Range White wine vinegar
100100 g Egg White
100100 g caster sugar
100100 g Icing sugar
1 1 tbsp Corn flour
1 1 tsp cream of tartar
5050 g Country Range Custard
200200 ml Country Range UHT Dairy Whipping Cream
1 1 split vanilla pod
1/3 1/3 Country Range Frozen Summer Fruit (defrosted)
150150 g fresh strawberries
- 1Sieve the icing sugar and cornflower together.
- 2Put the egg whites in a mixing bowl with half the sugar, cream of tartar and start to whisk on full power.
- 3When the meringue is starting to thicken slowly add the rest of the sugar, take to very stiff peaks.
- 4Add the vinegar.
- 5Fold in the icing sugar and cornflower mix.
- 6Place into a piping bag and pipe out 2 x 12cm discs onto parchment.
- 7Bake in the oven at 90oC for 1 hour.
- 8Allow to cool in the oven.
- 9Whisk the cream, custard and vanilla seeds from the split vanilla pod until nice and thick.
- 10Assemble the pavlova as per photo and garnish the top with defrosted summer fruit and fresh strawberries.