250250 g Country Range Butter, softened
140140 g caster sugar
1 1 Country Range Free Range Medium Egg yolk
2 2 tsp vanilla extract
300300 g Country Range Plain Flour
mini mixed chocolate coated beans
- 1Mix the softened butter and caster sugar in a large bowl with a wooden spoon, then add 1 egg yolk and 2 tsp vanilla extract and briefly beat to combine.
- 2Sift over 300g plain flour and stir until the mixture is well combined - you might need to get your hands in at the end to give everything a really good mix, then press the dough together.
- 3Divide into 5 and colour each batch. Form into sausage shapes and roll out to have a stripy effect dough.
- 4For each cookie, cut out 3 donkey pinata shapes, cut the legs off one and cut a hole in the 'tummy' and bake at 180°C (fan oven) for 12-14 minutes.
- 5Once cooled, use some royal icing as a glue to stick the hollowed out cookie onto one.
- 6Fill the gap with the milk chocolate beans and then stick the top pinata onto the top with royal icing to create a filled centre cookie.