Piri Piri Chicken Spiced Potato Croquettes
5050 g Country Range Marinated Piri Piri Chicken
2525 ml Country Range Piri Piri Sauce
100100 g Country Range Frozen Mashed Potato
2525 g Country Range Plain Flour
2525 g Country Range Panko Breadcrumbs
1 1 spring onion, finely sliced
1 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
1 1 Country Range Free Range Medium Egg
- 1Chop the chicken into small pieces and add to a bowl.
- 2Add the spring onion and chopped coriander.
- 3Cook the frozen mash as per instructions and add to the chicken mix.
- 4Add the piri piri sauce and mix well.
- 5Form small, even sized balls and allow to cool.
- 6Panne the balls in flour, egg then breadcrumbs.
- 7Fry in the deep fat fryer at 180°C for 4 minutes until hot and golden brown.
- 8Give a little squeeze of lemon and season with salt.
- 9Serve with some nice piri piri sauce.