Piri Piri Fried Halloumi
1 1 pack of Halloumi cheese, cut into slices
1 1 Country Range Free Range Medium Egg, whisked
100 100 g Country Range Plain Flour
1 1 tbsp Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
20 20 g Country Range Piri Piri Seasoning
- 1Place the egg in a small mixing bowl and beat with a whisk.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix the Piri Piri Seasoning with the flour.
- 3Coat the cheese in the egg, then coat in the flour mixture making sure you shake off any excess.
- 4Heat the oil in a small frying pan and fry the cheese until the coating is golden brown.
- 5Serve with salad and a Piri Piri dip.