Potato Salad Spanish Omelette
200200 g Country Range Potato Salad
2020 ml Country Range Vegetable Oil
5050 g Country Range Fancy Peas
½ ½ tsp Country Range Dried Thyme
6 6 Country Range Free Range Medium Eggs, beaten
2 2 small onions
½ ½ red pepper
3 3 cloves garlic clove
1 1 tsp salt
- 1Dice the onion and pepper.
- 2Peel and grate the garlic.
- 3Heat the oil in the pan.
- 4Add the onion and pepper and fry gently.
- 5Add the garlic and thyme and continue to cook until soft and light brown.
- 6Add the peas and stir.
- 7Add the potato salad and mix evenly.
- 8Add the 6 beaten eggs and stir until it becomes like soft scrambled egg.
- 9Finish in the oven at 180°C for 5 minutes until fully set.
- 10Cool and serve