Prawn Mayo Cocktail with Melba Toast
7575 g Country Range Prawn Mayonnaise
1 1 pinch Country Range Paprika
2 2 slices Country Range Medium Sliced White Bread
1010 g mixed leaves
2 2 lemon wedges
2 2 dill sprigs
- 1Place some washed mixed leaves in a suitable glass dish.
- 2Top with the prawn mayonnaise mix.
- 3Garnish with a pinch of paprika, sprig of dill and wedge of lemon.
- 4Toast the bread on both sides.
- 5Remove the crusts.
- 6Slice the toast in half horizontally so you have 4 wafer-thin slices of bread with 4 sides that are not toasted.
- 7Cut into triangles.
- 8Place on a baking sheet with the non-toasted sides facing up
- 9Grill until golden and crisp.
- 10Serve with the prawn cocktail.