Pulled Pork Tacos
500 500 g Country Range Pulled Pork in BBQ Sauce
6 6 Country Range 12" Tortilla Wraps
100 100 g Country Range Sliced Green Jalapeño Peppers
1 1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
1 1 large avocado, cubed
200 200 g plum tomatoes, sliced
1 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
0.5 0.5 cucumber, julienned
1 1 Romaine lettuce
1 1 small handful fresh coriander
2 2 limes, juiced
- 1Cook the pulled pork as to pack instructions.
- 2Prepare the tacos by cutting each tortilla in to 2 x 5" rounds.
- 3Add a spoon of the pulled pork to each taco.
- 4Top with a few pieces of sliced lettuce, cucumber, red onion and red pepper.
- 5Garnish with tomato, avocado, a few jalapeño peppers and a squeeze of lime juice.