1/2 1/2 block Country Range Frozen Puff Pastry
4 4 tbsp Country Range Madras Curry Sauce
2 2 Country Range IQF Salmon Portions
50 50 g Country Range Basmati Rice
1 1 spring onion
2 2 Country Range Free Range Medium Eggs, boiled
11 Country Range Free Range Medium Egg
- 1Roll the defrosted puff pastry out to approximately 3mm thick.
- 2Cut puff pastry in to 2 pieces approximately 20 x 20cm.
- 3Brush the top side of the pastry with some of the Madras sauce.
- 4Finely chop the spring onions and add to the pre-cooked rice.
- 5Add the remainder of the Country Range Madras Curry Sauce to the rice mix.
- 6Spread the mix on top of the salmon portions.
- 7Slice the boiled eggs and position on top of the rice mix.
- 8Place one of the topped salmon portions on to each of the puff pastry squares.
- 9Wrap each end of the pastry up over the salmon ensuring that it is fully enclosed.
- 10Beat 1 egg and brush over the sealed parcels.
- 11Bake in a pre-heated oven (180°C) for 25 minutes.