4 4 Country Range Salmon Fillets (170-200g)
8 8 Country Range 10" Tortilla Wraps
1 1 tbsp Country Range Fajita Seasoning
100 100 g Country Range Mild Salsa
100 100 g Country Range Sauce for Chilli Con Carne
150 150 g Country Range Grated Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese
150 150 g refried beans
150 150 g sour cream
150 150 g guacamole
- 1Cut salmon fillets in half lengthways.
- 2Oil a baking tray and place salmon fillets in tray.
- 3Brush fillets with oil and coat with fajita seasoning.
- 4Bake in a pre-heated oven (180°C) for 6 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- 6Lay out a tortilla wrap on a clean surface.
- 7Spread a tablespoon of refried beans in to the centre and spread to create a salmon sized area.
- 8Add a piece of the part-cooked salmon.
- 9Fold the ends in over the salmon and roll into a tight cigar shape and repeat until all 8 enchiladas are made.
- 10Take another baking tray and spoon a layer of the Chilli Con Carne Sauce across the bottom of the tray.
- 11Add the rolled enchiladas, keeping them tight together.
- 12Cover with a good handful of Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese.
- 13Bake for approximately 12 minutes.
- 14Remove from oven and add salsa, guacamole, sour cream and Jalapenos to the top and serve with a side salad.