Salmon Korma Mini Quiches
130130 g Country Range Korma Curry Paste
3030 ml Country Range UHT Dairy Whipping Cream
100100 g Country Range White Grated Cheddar Cheese
2x 2002x 200 g Country Range Salmon Portions
200200 g Country Range Frozen Shortcrust Pastry Blocks
310310 ml Country Range Coconut Milk
240240 ml milk
6 6 Country Range Free Range Medium Eggs
½ ½ small leek, finely sliced
- 1Defrost the shortcrust pastry and roll out until it is around 3mm thick.
- 2Line a 20cm flan ring with the pastry and bake blind at 150°C for 30 minutes.
- 3Dice the salmon and slice the leek, then place in a bowl with the grated cheddar and korma paste.
- 4Mix this well and fill the baked pastry ring with it.
- 5Whisk together the eggs, milk, coconut milk and cream, then pour this over the filling inside the flan ring.
- 6Bake the quiches slowly at 150°C for 30 minutes (or until they just set and still have a nice wobble).
- 7Allow to cool slightly for 30 minutes and serve.