Salmon Terrine with Herb Mayonnaise
22 fl oz Country Range Mayonnaise
juice of half a lemon
6 6 Country Range Gelatine Leaves, soaked in water to soften
250250 g smoked salmon, very thinly sliced
300300 g fresh salmon, cut into strips and rolled in cling film, forming cylinders
1 1 dsp finely chopped parsley
splash olive oil
Country Range Cling Film
Country Range Balsamic Vinegar
- 1Lightly brush the terrine mould with olive oil. Line with cling film and chill for 20 minutes.
- 2Place the smoked salmon into the chilled mould overlapping slightly and lining evenly. Leave to chill for 20 minutes.
- 3Steam for the fresh salmon for 6-7 minutes and allow to cool.
- 4Place the mayonnaise in a bowl, add the lemon juice and parsley, season and mix well. Add the gelatine and mix thoroughly.
- 5Remove the terrine, place some mayonnaise in the bottom followed by two pieces of salmon - chill quickly for 10 minutes. Then add the remaining salmon and mayonnaise. Place back in the fridge for 24 hours.
- 6Turn out when completely chilled and, using a sharp knife, slice. Dress on a plate with a little oil and balsamic, and freshly cut lemon.
- 7To garnish, mix finely shredded celeriac with four tablespoons of Country Range Mayonnaise, Country Range Coarse Grain Mustard and a teaspoon of Country Range Horseradish Sauce. Mix well together with seasoning and serve.