4 4 tbsp Country Range Wholegrain Mustard
150 150 ml sour cream
1 1 medium cauliflower
1 1 pinch Country Range Coarse Ground Black Pepper
1 1 pinch coarse ground sea salt
50 50 g Country Range Butter
4 4 cloves garlic, crushed
20 20 g Country Range Walnut Halves
1 1 large cucumber
100 100 ml Country Range White Wine Vinegar
2 2 sea bass fillets
100 100 g Country Range Plain Flour
11 tbsp Country Range Balsamic Vinegar
50 50 g Country Range Powdered Beef Gelatine
- 1Wash and cut one cauliflower into florets, using some of the green leaves as well.
- 2Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, add the cauliflower to the boiling water and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- 3Take off the heat and strain well (make sure completely dry).
- 4Mash the cauliflower until smooth add the wholegrain mustard and sour cream, mix together well.
- 5Check the seasoning and return to a gentle heat, stirring all the time.
- 6Place the fillets of sea bass into seasoned flour and coat.
- 7Place into a hot sauté pan, skin side down and cook until crisp and golden brown.
- 8Remove fish from the pan and keep warm.
- 9Add the butter to the sauté pan with four cloves of crushed garlic and fry off for a minute.
- 10Add the walnuts to the pan and toss in the garlic butter until golden brown (be careful not to burn).
- 11Remove the walnuts from heat and strain.
- 12Using one whole cucumber, which has been pickled overnight in white wine vinegar, strain well and add to the blender.
- 13Blend until a smooth paste has been formed. Add the gelatine, allow to set and then chill until required.
- 14Place the cauliflower mash in the centre of the plate.
- 15Place fillet of sea bass on top, skin side up and decorate the outside of the plate with the chilled cucumber jellies.
- 16Add the walnuts and drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar before serving.