Soured Cream Marinated Chicken Wings
125125 g Country Range Set Soured Cream
1 1 tsp Country Range Blackened Cajun Seasoning
2525 g Country Range Plain Flour
6 6 chicken wings
2525 g blue cheese dressing
- 1Pre heat the fryer to 170°C.
- 2In a bowl, place 100g soured cream and the Cajun seasoning.
- 3Add the chicken wings and marinate for 2 hours.
- 4Remove the chicken from the soured cream and dredge in the flour.
- 5Deep fry in oil for 6-8 minutes and check the chicken is above 75°C.
- 6Mix the remaining 25g soured cream with the blue cheese dressing and serve as dip with the hot golden chicken wings.