Impress your diners with the traditional winter comfort food with a spicy twist. This easy-to-make tasty recipe will have all diners coming back for more! View our new recipe video for more details.
- Fry the diced onion in the hot oil and brown off the minced beef.
- Add the beef stock, chopped tomatoes and madras paste and simmer for 1 hour until the beef mince is tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Meanwhile dice the potato and cook in salted water for 5 minutes.
- Place the mince beef in a deep tray.
- Top with the potato and brush with garlic butter and a sprin-kle of mixed herbs.
- Bake in the oven for 1/2 hour until the potato is brown and crunchy.